firmware versions. I think I have every version since they come on the
market on my laptop.

Greg Wallgren
greg at surfthing.com

--------------------------------------
Message: 1
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 14:10:46 -0600
From: "Mike Ellsworth" <mellsworth at stratvantage.com>
Subject: RE: [TCWUG] Fwd: Dunn Bros. on third
To: "'Twin Cities Wireless Users Group List'" <tcwug-list at tcwug.org>

I've had the same problem with my Linksys G card, and I've updated it to the
latest drivers and firmware. In fact, now that I think of it, I used to be
able to get on that AP and perhaps updating the firmware is what has caused
the problem.

Anyway, it's not limited to Apple's G, nor, as far as I'm concerned, any
design decision Apple made. I can associate with APs in every other Dunn
Bros. I've tried, except for the Como Ave. location, which appears to have
the same problem. As a result, I always travel with a backup B card.

Perhaps someone would like to approach Dunn Bros. and/or SurfThing on behalf
of the group?

Mike Ellsworth
StratVantage Consulting, LLC
Helping Successful Companies Make Winning Technology Decisions
8273 Westwood Hills Curve
St. Louis Park, MN  55426
952-525-1584
mellsworth at stratvantage.com
www.StratVantage.com
Get a free one-hour wireless network evaluation. Forward this message to
freebie at theWiMAXGuys.com
www.TheWiMAXGuys.com

deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Ben Franklin, ~1784