That just applies to the content on CWNE.com not to anything we come up
with on our own for tcwug.org.  They don't want folks to redistribute the
PDF manual/lan guide they're offering to sponsored groups.

At 10:00 PM 9/3/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Nope.
>
>http://www.cwne.com/about/terms_of_use.html
>
>------Begin quote
>
>LIMITS ON USE
>
>This Web site is owned and operated by Planet3 Wireless, and is for your
>personal, noncommercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute,
>transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create
>derivative works from, transfer, or sell in any way any information,
>documents, graphics, software, products or services obtained from this
>Web site ("Content"), except that you may view the Content in its
>present form and you may download on any single computer one (1) copy of
>the Content for personal, noncommercial home use, provided that you keep
>intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. The use of any of
>the Content on any other Web site or networked computer environment is
>strictly prohibited. You recognize that unauthorized use of the Content
>may subject you to civil or criminal liability.
>
>------End quote
>

>Jeff Lehman wrote:
>
>>What do you guys think of this?
>>
>>http://www.cwne.com/wug/index.html

"The Net treats censorship as damage and routes around it." - John Gilmore

"Government is like a fire, useful in the fireplace, but if it gets out of
it's place, it will consume everything you own." - George Washington