I gave her a call - referred her to Ben Nelson. I did answer some
technical questions, and emphasized that I'm on the engineering side of
things - Ben would be a better public relations contact. I think she
was still taking notes. She got my name from her editor, who monitors
the mpls issues list.

Neal