TCWUG-ers:

I have a number of different questions to post.
Instead of loosing track of each one by placing them all under one
message {and Subject line} I'm going to break them up into smaller
pieces, thus different messages {and Subject lines <== plural}.

If any of you have the free time to call me, I'd appreciate the
opportunity to talk about them, as conversations seem to work better
for me that the written word.
My home phone is 612-721-7445.

Here's a "Heads up" on some of the things I'm going to post and/or chat about:
   Meeting Date,
   MAC Addresses,
   Multiple Zones on same hardware,
   Now or Future?:  {Status of: 802.11 v. 802.16 v. 802.20}
   Equipment Reviews and
   Is 35' tall antenna enough to do any good?
   Minneapolis Park & Rec'n Board's RFP (deadline, etc.) / Meeting idea for Feb.

Thank you,

Leif  O.  Pihl
.
--
#### PLEASE NOTE!!!

By way of my ISP, I subscribe to the "Postini" Spam filter.
I have not (yet) had any problems in so called "false positives",
where legitimate E-mail is identified as spam...  but there could
always be a first time!

Thanks,     LP