Not to mention that the last I heard Mpls plans to *charge* for their
wireless access (or whoever they contract with will charge, and Mpls gets a
cut).  That's not in line with how TCWUG or other WUGs (eg
Seattlewireless.net) tend to be operating.

At 04:17 PM 1/16/2004 -0600, you wrote:
>I believe we did contact the Park Board.  If I remember right, they were
not interested in working with us.

>We will still move on the Loring park wireless project and what ever
projects the group wants to work on.

>Andrew.

"If you're reading this, read it again."