Thursday evenings will always be busy for me during spring semester at the
U.  Sunday mornings are sometimes busy.  I'm neutral to other dates.

At 02:00 PM 1/16/2004 -0600, you wrote:

The TCWUG's regular meeting _day_ (as opposed to _date_) is the SECOND
TUESDAY of each month.  When I'm on top of things enough to think of
attending a meeting, I attend a different meeting on the SECOND TUESDAY of
each month, and thus have not attended the TCWUG meeting in over a year.

For those of you who already regularly attend the meetings:
* Is there a different day of the month that would be WORST  for you?
  i.e.: Would switching days cause you to STOP  attending?

For those of you who do not already regularly attend the meetings:
* Is there a different day of the month that would be BETTER for you?
  i.e.: Would switching days cause you to START attending?

Thanks,   leif at pihl.us

--
--------------------
#### PLEASE NOTE!!!

By way of my ISP, I subscribe to the "Postini" Spam filter.
I have not (yet) had any problems in so called "false positives", where
legitimate E-mail is identified as spam...  but there could always be a
first time!

Thanks,     LP
Minnesota
http://www.tcwug.org
tcwug-list at tcwug.org

<<<<

"If you're reading this, read it again."