I got a Cisco 350AP and after about 30min of power the ethernet (fec0) port
looses it's link light.

I've replaced the POE adapter, didn't help.

I've tried multiple switches both Cisco and non-Cisco, both POE capable
switches and el-cheap-o switches.

Multiple cables, all test good with a fluke.

All the same result. Loss if link light.

I've messed with the Speed setting.  Nothing.
I've reset the box with the little paper-click-push-button. Nothing.

I'd love to flash it, but the  flash procedure fails everytime.

Is there some more advanced diag stuff I can do?

It posts and boots fine. Anything else I can try?

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at mn-linux.org>          | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500