From: tcwug-list-bounces at tcwug.org [mailto:tcwug-list-bounces at tcwug.org]On
Behalf Of Mike Ellsworth
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2004 1:04 PM
To: sulrich at botwerks.org; 'Twin Cities Wireless Users Group List'
Subject: RE: [TCWUG] Another point on the wifi hotspot business model
curve..

Steve,

Yeah, snorting traffic on public Websites is a risk that I have been waiting
for corporate America to finally realize. Yet I don't see T-Mobile
exploiting this possible advantage. If I were in charge of corporate
security for a company of any size, I'd forbid employee use of public Wi-Fi.

Mike Ellsworth
The WiMAX Guys, LLC
StratVantage Consulting, LLC
952-525-1584
mellsworth at stratvantage.com
www.StratVantage.com
www.TheWiMAXGuys.com
Get a free one-hour wireless network evaluation. Forward this message to
freebie at theWiMAXGuys.com
deserve neither liberty nor safety.
 Ben Franklin, ~1784