On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 11:19:13AM -0600, Matthew S. Hallacy wrote:
> I enjoy reading it, and it's certainly not spam.

That's your opinion.

> If you don't like it feel free to filter it.
>
> I believe at one point the group agreed that we wanted this and Steve
> went throught the trouble of doing the work with O'Reilly. Your email
> was rather inconsiderate.

The "group agreed" or the thread died?  If the "group agreed" than my
complaint is out of line, and I apologize to the group and
categorization of Steve as a spammer.  If the thread died, then I don't
see my request as being unreasonable.  I'm not asking the list owners to
code a new solution on my behalf, just utilize a functionality of the
mailing list to facilitate its users preferences.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie at wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/