Their website is at http://www.chaska.net
They have a residential and business wireless coverage map on their site.
I think the main difference is one is using directional high gain antennas
at the business sites whereas the residential coverage is aimed at your
run-of-the-mill laptop wireless NIC without an external antenna.  The
prices looked good to me :)