Linksys already has a semi-automated wpa-psk setup that gets around
user-defined weak wpa-psk keys.

http://www.tomsnetworking.com/Sections-article126-page1.php

downside: it requires all of the same vendors crap, which is completely
useless.  For the most part it looks like a pile of software shims to
get it going.