--
Ben Nelson
612.685.9116 cell
benmgroup at earthlink.net

------ Forwarded Message
From: "Brent Koetter" <brent at lvimedia.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 10:03:37 -0600
To: <info at tcwug.org>
Subject: TCWUG Information

Greetings,

My name is Brent Koetter and I am Co-Chai of the MCAI Minnesota Chapter.  We
are currently working on our monthly meeting for February and choose
Wireless Technology as our topic.  We were wondering if there were anyone in
your organization that would be willing to present information to our group.
This would be an incredible oppertunity since our membership does include
corporate clients like Best Buy, Comcast, and General Mills.  Please let me
know if this is something that someone from the Twin Cities Wireless User
Group would be interested in doing.  The meeting is Wed. February 23rd at
implex.net development center.  120 s 6th St. Minneapolis.  Thank You and I
hope to hear from you soon.

Brent Koetter
LVI Media Productions
651-292-9325