Perhaps info at tcwug could be forwarded to the list?  If that doesn't sound
like a good idea I'll offer to take the messages.  Also, should TCWUG
meetings be rescheduled to a new date/time?  I didn't see anyone at the Feb
meeting.  Initially I'll suggest moving it to a Saturday after the TCLUG
meetings...