I'm working with one of the local wisp in the metro area.

Using several different tools and different analysis methods, I'm seeing, on
average:

	8% loss
	92ms ping times

With as much as 50% loss and 5000ms ping times.

The sample data is from  2 weeks of 24x7 monitoring.

I do not have access to our side of the wifi link, so the monitoring is the
public side of the firewall and the remote site of the wifi link.

I talked to the technical support people and was told 5% to 8% loss, given
utilization is 'ok' and 8ms to 10ms is acceptable ping times.

The 'ok' and acceptable numbers seem really high to me. Any comments?

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>          | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.real-time.com, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500