Chuck, Tom-

Maraki has a neat product -- but I think that this group of Do-It-
Yourself 'ers can do better.

I've heard of the FON ap, that was retailing for around $30.00. I bet
my knowledge is dated, however.

https://shop.fon.com/FonShop/shop/US/ShopController?view=product&product=PRD-001

There it is. Regardless if you like a specific network or not (see:
Tom Vs. Chuck) the pricepoint for this device is so low, that I could
see the group grabbing a few of these and playing "DIY-networker" with
these inexpensive boxes.

...Oh yeah, and FON has a network like Maraki, rabble rabble rabble.
I'll leave the exploring of that up to the list reader. ;)

-matt

--
-----
Matthew Genelin

2010 E. Hennepin Ave, Suite 8-122, Box 1
Minneapolis, MN 55413-2760

fastcomputerserviceco.com