Money Centers of America, Inc. - I.T. Dept
5955 Golden Valley Rd., Suite 206
Golden Valley, MN  55422
6128681313 at cingularme.com
earl at moneycenters.com
www.moneycenters.com

-----Original Message-----
From: tcwug-list-bounces at tcwug.org [mailto:tcwug-list-bounces at tcwug.org] On
Behalf Of steve ulrich
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 11:36 AM
To: tcwug-list at tcwug.org
Subject: [tcwug-list] prospective in-person meeting dates

in the interests of moving something forward on the notion of letting folks
get together, i'd be willing to attend to the associated logistics for an
in-person meeting in july.

some place centrally located within the cities would likely be useful.
 the dunn bros frequented previously was useful but parking was a royal
hass.

personally, i was thinking of something in the week of 7/6 or the week of
7/20.

useful topics that seem to have come up in terms of coverage include:
 - setting up a public hotspot
 - mesh networking in your hood
 - novel antenna designs
 - member location mapping