Meeting dates on the website are auto-generated by a script.  I haven't
heard of anyone going since 2006 or 2007 as interest was fading at that
time.

For PBX stuff you might look into the Asterisk TC user group which
usually holds meetings near University Ave and Highway 280 (although it
sounds like you're from quite a ways out of town...).