well, i'd certainly be willing to check out another meeting, possibly
even host one.  however, it does beg the question, what's there to
talk about?  with the city of MSP wireless buildout complete, much of
the impetus for creation of a wifi overlay has gone away.

anyone working on anything cool?  my nerd life has narrowed in focus
to maximum function with minimal support headache, so i haven't had as
much time to devote to nerd projects but i'd love to hear what other
folks are working on.

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 12:19 AM, Matthew
Genelin<mgenelin at fastcomputerserviceco.com> wrote:
> Yeah..
>
> Anybody want to have another meeting with this group?

[snipped]

> On Jun 29, 2009, at 8:17 PM, Haudy Kazemi wrote:
>
>> I guess it did.  Last I heard it was quite outdated....not unlike
>> the main website itself.  I don't think meetings have actually taken
>> place anytime recently.
>>
>> Matthew Genelin wrote:
>>> Hey Gang-
>>>
>>> Wow. Long time no post (from me). Did maps.tcwug.org take a dive?
>>> My  end of the internet appears to no longer find it.

[snipped]

--
steve ulrich (sulrich at botwerks.*)