Just read in the paper here(EC)the feds are throwing down $11,000,000.00
to the Chippewa valley/Eau Claire rural area for Fiber upgrades/install
and 1,300 sq miles of WiMaxx slated to go in the area. I sure is not
going to be a open system though.

The part i cannot figure out is the $160,000 to build 4 mobile labs to
teach people how to "use" high capacity broadband

Ray