Re: (ASCEND) upgrading from 4.6A

Through the 4.6C release including all the patches the P130 uses the same
code load as the P50 and P75. Along the incremental branch the three
platforms got split into separate files and they remain split in later
releases.

In the original 4.6C the file is b50brib.bin. Somewhere along the patch
branch the naming convention changed and the P50/75/130 file became b.p50

At 01:17 PM 2/1/98 -0800, Terrelle Shaw wrote:
>Hello all,
>	Does anyone know whats the filename is for the binary image
> for the pipeline 130 for software version 4.6C? On Ascends site for the
>filename conversion chart, i can't find a reference for the old filename.
>(http://www.ascend.com/2490.html#filenames )
>
>I'm looking to upgrade a Pipeline 130 from 4.6A to the latest ( or somewhat)
>
>Thanks..
>
>Terrelle Shaw
>hshaw@successnet.net
>

>++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++