(ASCEND) Microsoft Callback

We use the following profile to establish a callback connection between
a Win95 PC and a Max1800. The Max calls back and the connection is
established. The PC gets an IP-Adress from the Maxens pool. So far so
good. Unfortunately we cannot do a ping or anything else. The routing
does not work. Any idea??

jordan1    Password = "jordan"
        User-Service = Framed-User,
        Framed-Protocol = PPP,
        Ascend-Dial-Number = "900454564",
        Ascend-Send-Auth = Send-Auth-None,
        Ascend-CBCP-Enable = CBCP-Enabled,
        Ascend-CBCP-Mode = CBCP-Profile-Callback,
        Framed-Routing = None,
        Ascend-Dialout-Allowed = Dialout-Allowed,
        Ascend-Assign-IP-Pool = 1,
        Ascend-Idle-Limit = 1200,
        Ascend-Data-Svc = Switched-modem

Norbert Wegener