RE: (ASCEND) SNMP traps

I have a max4048 running Access Control using the WINNT defualt user for authentication (this uses WINNT users for authentication). Access Control only allows you to place it on one machine at a time @ $3,000 a license. (Ascend restricts the license by machine name)  I need a cheep way to put radius on a backup WINNT server for fault tolerance.

I would appreciate it if you would let know about that freeware. Is there anything for NT. Also, any inexpensive radius programs for NT that you know about.

Eric R. Larsen
Internet Services of Tallahassee