Re: (ASCEND) Follow up to NAT question

If you will only have one machine that will need full internet access, you
can probably get away with using NAT on the P50 and a single static IP. This
IP sould be the one registered as a DNS and e-mail server. You will be able
to use the P50 to forward the necessary ports to the proper machine.

If you need more than one IP you will end up with a normal 8 or 16 IP LAN
that includes a prosy server. From there you can connect all the other
machines via the proxy.

Leon McCalla
leon@caribbeanlink.com