Re: (ASCEND) Enterprise FAX solution with Ascend MAX and digital modems?

On Mon, 09 Feb 1998 15:38:42 +0100, Michael Seyfried wrote:

>Hello,
>
>is there a FAX solution for Ascend MAX with digital modem cards installed?
>My requirements are (most important first):
>1. Incoming fax routing based on the dialed number
>2. Software to provide inbound and outbound fax per email based on Internet
>standards
>3. Connector for Microsoft Exchange Server
>
>Does the Ascend MAX with digital modems installed provide the necessary
>features to implement such kind of software?
>
>Michael Seyfried

Hey, I sort of like this idea....its got me thinking....

is it possible to use something like D&I to drop a PRI channel or two
over to a BRI card to interface to a ISDN telephone system based on
the number dialed ??

Actually I would like to try and make some sense on D&I....

Gary