(ASCEND) ISDL / Trunk groups..

Hi !

for all who have problems with IDSL card:
you must use MP, MPP doenst work... and it ONLY works from the IDSL Pipe
to the Max.
It would be nice if ascend could find a solution, that a profile
will try to open an connection without ip data flowing.
In the current configuration, i can only make a call from the pipeline
to the max, with the idsl card. If i reboot my max, the connection goes
down and i have to wait that this connection cames back again.

One solution could be: if your idle timeout is set to 0, the max tries to
start the connection asap.

Well, to try it to dial from the max to the idsl if have set use trunk
groups to yes, since it seems the only way too route outgoing calls
to a specific channel.

The both E1 Ports have Trunk group 9, my ISDL has trunk group 5

if i now try to place a call (which worked without trunk groups!) over
my E1 Port i see:

CALLROUTE:routeOutboundCall: phone number 90712797566
CALLROUTE:_matchTrunkGroup: TG 9
CALLROUTE:_matchTrunkGroup: matched T1 slot 1 DSL 0
CALLROUTE: found a matching trunk group routing call to DSL 0

but the call doesnt reach my system there !!!
i dont have a T1...

trying to call the isdl pipe , which has trunk group 5 fails withoit output in
the diagnotics mode...

The "trick"  2 (internal-trunk-group) 3 (ISDL is in slot3) 1 (1. Port) ->

231999111 doesnt result in an attempt to call anybody..

what us wrong ?
max4000, 5.0Ap38+

Has anyone a max4000 calling an idsl pipe ?

Winfried