(ASCEND) Upgrading to KFLEX

Hello,

I recently received my free K56FLEX modems from Ascend for the max4000.  I
received 6 - 8 port cards which replaced our 6 - 8 port v.34 cards.  I was
running 4.6C with the v.34 cards.

After installing the cards, I followed the instructions to upgrade to
4.6CI18, then 5.0A, then I decided to jump to 5.0ap24 which has the KFLEX
support and 8 or 12 mod cards.

Two Problems:

1) WAN 3 and 4 are disabled.  At least that is what the software says.  I
was running 2 T1 and 1 PRI before the upgrade.

2) Only slots 3,4,5 are receving calls.  The 2nd T1 comes up but no calls
are coming in.  I have ports 1-8 on the second T1 going to slot 6, 9-16
slot 7, 17-24 slot 8.

Bascially I am down to 1 T1 that is accepting K56FLEX calls.  The second
T1 is up but not receiving any calls.

My other Max's have 3 - 12 port cards and 5.0ap36.

Any ideas!?

Thank you,

Mitch Harhay
Access Nevada, Inc.