(ASCEND) P75 WAN LED issue

     I had the exact same problem on the same model you have and had to RMA
     the unit.

Subject: (ASCEND) P75 WAN LED issue
Author:  berk (berk@wwa.com) at hdqt-unix-mime
Date:    2/10/98 8:09 PM

Hello,

   I have a Pipeline 75 (older model with power switch) where the WAN LED
always stays on yet the unit functions fine. Have upgraded to current
version of code and still have problem. The WAN LED stays on even when
there are no cables plugged in the ISDN ports. It works fine but is in a
end-user environment and they get charged when they are online so with the
WAN light always on they don't know if its connected or not unless they
telnet in and check the display. Any ideas or this unit bad?

Erick Bergquist
berk@wwa.com

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe: send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request@bungi.com