Re: (ASCEND) SNI-22: RADIUS Advisory (fwd)

At 04:02 PM 12/17/97 -0500, Chris A. Epler wrote:
>Ascend users of the Ascend 1.16 RADIUS server may wish to read over this.
>I'd like to know what Ascend is doing to remedy this as well, perhaps Kevin
>can pass it along and/or comment?

This is OLD, but I just noticed that there was no formal closure on this
thread. The fix for Ascends RADIUS was released in:

RADIUS release 971222.  This release contains the following correction:
Vulnerability in RADIUS servers derived from Livingston RADIUS version 1.16

Kevin