RE: (ASCEND) Symplex Router?

Man, we had issues with the Symplex also...  The same thing happened
with the one we had.  It is something in the auth...  For some reason
the Symplex does some strange authentication stuff...  We used CLID
auth, and it seemed to work... Possibly a quick fix if you can do it...
(Then we tossed it and got a pipeline...).