Re: (ASCEND) v6.x vs. v5.0Ap42

I couldn't wait for the crash so i reset it lastnight when it had 830,000+
free memory with 54 connections. Today under 53 conections it has just over
a meg free and it seems fine. usually when the memory dips below 900K i know
that it is about to fail. Whether it stays at 1 meg free for 60 days for
only 15, once it dips below 900K its on its way down.

I saved the pools output to a log file so if anyone once to investigat they
are welcome to compare a full load right after a reset with a full load
right before an impending  failure.

Leon McCalla
Netrox Networking Services
leon@netrox.net