(ASCEND) Modems not recognized

Thanks, but I believe I have the correct software loaded. I am running 5.0Ap42 with load tbm.m40 which has DM-12 modem support. How do you differentiate between a POST problem and a software problem.

Eric
---------------------------------

There are modem and non-modem software releases for the Max series. I
would ftp the code that supports the DM12's
Marc

                                       \|/
                                       @@
Marc O'Leary                      Out Source your news!
CEO - KC Data Corporation         15 sessions just $99
1102 Grand Avenue                    35,000+ Groups
17th Floor                        SGI & Falcon Servers
Kansas City, Missouri  64106         Free 5 day Trial
(816) 472-4300  Ext 12            http://www.slurp.net
www.kc.net                       500,000 Posts per day!