Original Text
From: "Eric R. Larsen" <eric@istal.com>, on 2/20/98 9:44 AM:

IEA's RadiusNT is $495 according to their website. I have considered buying
it on a number of occassions, because Ascend in their infinite wisdom only
allows you to put Access_Control on one server. You can put RadiusNT on two
servers making the system
more fault tolerant. Having a reliable system is one of the main concerns
of most ISP's. This should be a no brainer for Ascend to figure out.

Eric

Once upon a time Administrateur shaped the electrons to say...
>Is there a version of RadiusNT out there that I can use for
>     *free*! that works with NT 4.0 and Max 4048.

I believe IEA's RadiusNT is free - it is the commercial Emerald server they
charge for.
Lucent's is free - with the caveat that you need to own at least one Lucent
PortMaster product to use it.  But if you do you can use it with anything.
* MZ
--
<URL:mailto:megazone@megazone.org> Gweep, author, webmaster, human being,
me "A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men"