(ASCEND) GRF1600 Test at RUS University of Stuttgart

Hi GRF users,

we are about to receive our GRF1600 + OC12c + HiPPI
(next week or so...) and will set up a serious test environment
for the boxes.

Tests will include:
  - HiPPI to ATM ip routing (performance, fragmentation errors)
  - HiPPI over ATM Tunnel
  - ATM OC12 performance (Classical IP/PVC's, TCP, UDP, NFS, etc.)
  - ATM raw route (unsupported, undocumented,...)
  - Filter performance
  - other things

I wounder if there are any experiences in the GRF community so far ?
(Performance, STABILITY, features, ...)
Feel invited to participate in the test and recommend
specific procedures/tests/whatever.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Best Regards,

Tassilo Erlewein

--
Tassilo Erlewein
Computing Center University of Stuttgart

tel ++49 711 685 5871
fax ++49 711 678 7626
e-mail: erlewein@rus.uni-stuttgart.de