RE: (ASCEND) The comparison of 4048 to PM3

If you are an ISP call your Ascend telebusiness rep and they can fax you Ascend's Response to the Livingston Testing.
I asked them about it and they faxed a 4 page document to me.

Tom Wagoner
System Administrator
WaveOne Communications, LLC
pcmentor@waveone.net