(ASCEND) 128K connection from Pipe50 to Cisco3620 BRI

On behalf of a friend, I'm trying to figure out how to connect a
pipeline50 to a Cisco3620 BRI port and have both B channels work.

What the guy who is trying this reports, is that when the second B
channel tries to dial, it gets a busy signal.  It's as though it tried
to dial the first B channel which was already up.

Any ideas on how to get a 128K connection into a Cisco.  What he wants
is a permanent 128K dialed connection.

thanks
-paul

|  Paul Nazario                      nazario@doit.wisc.edu   |
|  University of Wisconsin             phone: 608-262-2595   |
|  Division of Information Technology    fax: 608-262-9030   |
|  Network Engineering Technology                            |
|  1210 W. Dayton Street                                     |
|  Madison, WI 53706                                         |