Re: (ASCEND) Version 6.0

At 07:08 PM 2/23/98 +0100, norbert wegener wrote:
>Will there be another beta for version 6.0 ?
>When can we expect the final 6.0 for our maxens?

I believe that there will be no further versions of the 6.0 BETA,
but don't hold me to that. I was expecting the release version of
6.0 to be available sometime this month.

The target is set that we will release a new BETA cycle every 3 months,
and that the BETA cycle will be about 3 months long. Thus my assumption
based upon this is that we should have 6.0 any time now, and 6.1b1 in
a similar timeframe. See:

http://www.ascend.com/private/beta/finaltoc.html

for more details.

Kevin