(ASCEND) Sticky Bit

This is an ongoing problem.  Ascend has been conspicuously silent about it.
Although I've brought it up in various trouble tickets, it's always been
a secondary issue in consideration of the other problems.  At this point
everybody who's experiencing it should file a trouble ticket with TAC, and
maybe they'll get the word.

It happens with our very basic non-multiplexed BRI lines from a DMS-100
switch, so it's not unique to your setup.

Mike Berger
Shouting Ground Technologies, Inc.
direwolf@shout.net