(ASCEND) NAT on P75: Incoming Connections Possible only on Well-Known Por

I am using a P75, 6.0b4, single IP address NAT.
Outgoing connections are fine from multiple machines on my local
subnet.

I have defaulted all incoming connections to a single workstation.

My problem is that certain ports do not get connected to the default
workstation; for example, I am running a telnet server on the
standard port, 23. This works fine. If I shift the telnet server to
port 24, however, I can't get a connection.

I have tried adding a specific route as a Static Mapping, but this
does not help.

As another example, I can connect to my SMTP server on port 25, but
not the POP3 server on port 110. The servers all work fine on the
local network, so I think I have everything set up correctly.

Any ideas?