(ASCEND) Setting up a filter to force all traffic on ports 80 and 443 to a proxy server

We have a MaxTNT that I need to force traffic through a proxy server.  The
software vendor says to "just setup an ip filter to force the traffic to the
proxy".  I have not done an extensive amount of work with the filter setup
on the TNT so maybe I am missing something.  I understand how to setup the
filter to block the traffic, not how to redirect it.  I am going to continue
going grey by playing with this, any insight or manual pages would be
greatly appreciated.  Off to read the TNT manual again.

John Hough