Re: (ASCEND) Has anyone seen this error before?

I had this problem once on a 4004 and it drove me crazy. I complained really
loudly to Ascend and there is supposedly an open TR but i'll have to look it
up.

Iy you have elliminated your T's as being the source of the problem because
most users are up an running, this is caused by at leaset one user with a
bad line dialing in. It doesn't matter what line the user dials into because
your overall CRC errors will increase.

Leon