Re: (ASCEND) Q:Dial-up Static IP Address

Hi,

In article <2.2.32.19980225142902.014a008c@pop.lyceum.com> you wrote:

>surely there is a radius way to do this...
>I am doing it, and I _do_ have "Pool Only=Yes",
>but the pool is defined from radius (not directly in the max)
>so I'm not sure if there is a difference.

There ought to be no difference. We have several customers
with static IP's (some of them with entire Class-C nets), as well
as a high number of pool customers. The pools are defined in the
max configuration, not via radius. Pool Only is enabled.
Of course the static IP's are not in the same (sub)net as the
pools and not part of the Ethernet Class-C net either.

--
Oliver J. Albrecht <oj@nexus.flensbone.net>