Re: (ASCEND) DM-12 modems 'pausing' on Max 4004

I don't consider it an acceptable fix but in Win95 for instance you would
right click the DUN connection then "properties", "configure", "connection",
"port settings" and move te buffer sliders down to the 2nd notch from the
left. I believe this sets the buffer to either 4 or 8 bytes instead of the
normal 16.

Cheers