Re: (ASCEND) 6.0.0 for the Pipelines

I apologize for the partial message. I don't know what happened.

anyway the rest of the text contained other messages that said something
about copying from low flash to high flash then a flash failure. has anyone
else experienced a flash failure upgrading form 6.0b2 to 6.0.0? The pipeline
also lost all the ethernet Mod_config parameters, filters and firewall data
and complained about NVram being full when 6.0 booted. I had to fclear,
fsave then NVR to fix things.

Leon McCalla
Netrox Networking Services
leon@netrox.net