RE: (ASCEND) BTU value of P50

Do you have any idea of how many B channels are in
use at once-- across all of your P50's?

Most likely, they are not all up all of the time - 100 "B" Channels.
There may be a $$$ savings to be gained.

You may want to check in to getting a max 4000 series box
that can handle 3 or 4 PRI Lines (assuming that they are
available.)  You can use 23 or sometimes 24 "B" channels
on each PRI Line.

I am sure that an Ascend Sales person would LOVE
to do the math for you.

Steve LaDuke