(ASCEND) NAT without authentication?

Woohoo, I love this list!

I have a little issue with NAT on the Pipeline that I would like to get
resolved.  I am trying to get Single IP NAT working on a P50 but the
configuration appears to need PAP or CHAP in order to work. We do not
authenticate via PAP or CHAP.  We use RADIUS and authentice via
caller ID and ALWAYS call the customer back.  The connection is
appearing, but NAT doesn't seem to be working.  (I can remote into the
Pipeline from the Max, but I cannot telnet)

Since we do not use PAP or CHAP to start connections, am I doomed to a life
of using real IP space?

Thanks in advance.

Bil
---

Bil K. MacLeslie   -   Director of Operations   -   Vector Internet Services
http://www.visi.com/    Minnesota Business Internet Access    (612) 288-0880