Re: (ASCEND) Re: P75 6.0 analog trouble

At 09:06 PM 2/26/98 GMT, Mark Moorcroft wrote:

>>Upgraded my Pipe75 to 6.0 tonight and the WAN still seems fine but I now
have so
>>much "noise" that voice (POTS ports) is all but unuseable.
>
>Reloaded 5.1a from Ascend and my POTS ports are working again, but it
would be
>nice to be able to upgrade??

OK. I'm running P75 with 6.0 software - image was bia.p75 - I don't notice any
POTS difference in terms of noise. I do notice that it is actually more
reliable:

Every once in a while (maybe 1 in 10 calls) I would notice that I get a siren
sound if I tried to hang up and then make a new POTS call quickly on the same
line. That no longer seems to happen.

Kevin

Follow-Ups: References: