(ASCEND) Question regaring Radius & Ascend

We are using Merit Radius, and my biggest pet peeve about the Ascends is
that we can't "pick out" or locate anything in the Ascend Output that give
us a "user on line time"...  Is there a way to do that with the Ascends? We
have 4048 and 4004, both running Version 5.x software

Another item, when telneted into the Terminal screen to check status of the
units, if you're trying to scan thru the sessions (up/down arrow in
sessions), each time a new person logs in or someone logs off, you're
pushed back up to the 1st user/node on the sessions readout.  Makes it very
difficult to manually "pick off" a user, if you keep popping back to the
top of the Session list. Is there a fix?

  Thanks!

***** Top Net InterNet Services *****
  Visit Our BBS at: www.hawgwild.com