Re: (ASCEND) upgrade to 6.0 on Max40XX

At 10:44 AM 2/27/98 -0800, Daniel wrote:
>Hi folks,
>
>Just one quick question. I am planning to upgrade our Maxen from 5.0Ai13 to
>6.0. I have read through the release note about the "restricted" and
>"extended" load. So I think I can managed to upgrade it. In case I want to
>load the 5.0Ai13 code back or do I simply "tloadcode" the 5.0Ai13 as before?

Yes, going back is a simple tloadcode process. BUT remember to save the config
as there is no guarantee it will be consistent going backwards. I always like
to do an fsave *after* the tloadcode (as the release notes suggest), *AND* I
always do a tsave too for backup/insurance.

Kevin

Follow-Ups: References: