Re: (ASCEND) Korea Switch

At 04:55 PM 2/27/98 -0800, Michael Medwid wrote:

>I've been having a helluva time finding out from the Telco what kind of
>ISDN switch is used
>in Seoul.  Anyone on the list have an office there that can tell me?  Do
>they use SPIDs?

Ugh. I don't think I'm being too western when I say that the Korean PSTN is
the strangest in the world! Most Korean's seem to agree that it is crazy
that half the circuits use A-Law and half use MU-Law. I'm not sure if half
use SPID's or not. But I wouldn't count on anything til you plug in the
line and see for yourself.

Matt Holdrege		http://www.ascend.com	matt@ascend.com