Re[2]: (ASCEND) Max 4004 is burning up and wont boot

Subject: Re: (ASCEND) Max 4004 is burning up and wont boot
Author:  Brian Uechi <brianu@lava.net> at Internet
Date:    2/28/98 7:12 AM

On Sat, 28 Feb 1998, Dave McFerren wrote:

> Gents,
>
> I have a max 4004 that apparently the fan quit working and heats up so much
that
> it wont boot.  Anyone else ever had this problem?  And what did you do about
it?

> Thanks for any help at all....

We have had two burn up (emit white smoke). Both failed after the
warranty period expired so it cost us big bucks having them replaced.

---
Brian K. Uechi                 Email: brianu@lava.net
Technical Support Engineer     Phone: 808-545-5282
LavaNet, Inc.                  FAX  : 808-545-7020

++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe: send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request@bungi.com
To get FAQ'd:   <http://www.nealis.net/ascend/faq>